Tuesday, September 18, 2007

update

Well, i started my official diet yesterday ( monday ) i got up early before i had class, and me and Bella Grace went walking around my neighborhood and i ate healthy all day...i was proud of myself. i had a KILLER headache and was irriatable due to food deprivation, but whatever it takes. Bella Grace is now six months old...i can't believe six months have come and gone so fast. She's sitting up all by herself now and she's trying so hard to start crawling, just rocking back and forth on her knees...it's adorable...she's learned how to pitch a good fit when she doesn't get her way , ALREADY?!?!..i mean geez, i didn't expect that for atleast a few more months, she's too little to get popped so i just give her my " mad mommy " look and tell her as calm as i can, " no ma'am we don't act this way and you're about to get put in your bed by yourself if you don't quit it " and of course, she looks at me like i'm an idiot and continues on with her fit.....hey , it doesn't hurt to try. She is my sweetheart though, always smiling at people and she doesn't meet a stranger. I can't wait to have another !!!

1 comment:

The Murphy's said...

We are waiting on pictures!