Monday, September 24, 2007

One Year Older

Well here it is, September 24th, and i am one year older. I feel my age plus twenty years...sad thought. Life is great though, i have a wonderful husband, my beautiful baby girl and an amazing family..it couldn't get sweeter. ( well i'm sure it could but i'm enjoying what i have right now ) = )
Bella Grace stayed with my parents last night...this is the first night i've been away from her. Tony and i went to see the movie Halloween last night, GREAT movie if you love scary movies, and really if you love the Halloween movies like i do...so anyways, my parents asked if Bella Grace could stay the night over there since it would be late before we got out of the movie, and also b/c today was my birthday they said it would be nice for me to sleep in and not have anything to do this morning...well that was very nice but i miss my baby sooo much i can't wait to go get her. It was rough last night coming home and not seeing her in her bed sleeping, and all her little toys scattered around....i really don't see how a parent can leave there child for several days at a time, especially when they're little...when she gets older it might not be as hard....well i'm rambling...i'll have to post up some new photos soon....oh and the diet is going pretty good....i've lost three lbs...hey it's a start !!!

1 comment:

Bo, Tori, and Brayden said...

hey Mariam. It sounds like we are getting old! I wanted you to know that I thought about you yesterday. I didn't get on the computer all day-which is odd for me. drew and ashley are getting married this weekend, so we have been busy. I hope you had a good day..... I posted it on my blog today. talk to you later.